1) Minimum 7 pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum of three paragraphs per page
You must strictly comply with the number of paragraphs requested per page
Part 1: minimum 1 page (Due 20 hours)
Part 2: minimum 6 pages (Due 24 hours)
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Healthcare Policy
1. Describe the APRN scope of practice laws and regulations in Florida briefly.
2. Explain to what extent these permit APRNs to practice to the full extent of their education and training?
3. Formulate a proposal to limit the gap between education and APRN scope due to the laws and regulations in Florida
Part 2: Assessment, pharmacology and pathophysiology
1. How to assess in consult Hyperopia (One paragraph)
2. From pharmacology, describe Ototoxicity (One paragraph)
3. Describe the pharmacology treatment for Sinusitis in adults (One paragraph)
4. How to assess in consult Cirrhosis (One paragraph)
5. How to assess in consult Pancreatitis (One paragraph)
6. Describe the pharmacology treatment for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) (One paragraph)
7. What is the pharmacology goal of treatment of BPH (One paragraph)
8. How to assess in consult Penile Cancer (One paragraph)
9. What is the pathophysiology of Prostatitis (One paragraph)
10. How to assess in consult Prostatitis (One paragraph)
11. What are the pathophysiology consequences of Prostatitis? (One paragraph)
12. What is the pathophysiology of Testicular cancer (One paragraph)
13. What is the pathophysiology of headaches-red flag (One paragraph)
14. What is the pathophysiology of headaches- Tension type (One paragraph)
15. How to assess in consult Meniscal tear (One paragraph)
16. What is the pharmacology goal of treatment of Muscle cramps/spam (One paragraph)
17. What is the pathophysiology of Anemia in pediatric (One paragraph)
18. How to assess in consult Croup in pediatric (One paragraph)
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.