Topic is Diabetes.
First, summarize what you have read, including any outside research conducted on the topic in addition to assigned readings. Next, you will provide your reaction to the literature and current application of the science in practice, either clinical (management) or community based (prevention or management). Make sure you have critically evaluated the literature and consider any differences found in guidelines across countries or regions. Lastly, after the reaction component, you should conclude the paper by discussing how this information will help you in your current or future practice in the field of nutrition.
References should be included, citing both in text and at the end of your discussion post. Please use AMA format for all citations.
1. Student has provided a very detailed summary of the NCD selected. Significant detail is included to support the summary.
2. Student has provided a reaction of excellent quality on the literature reviewed for the selected NCD: -Clearly stated reaction to the literature cited -Discussion is focused on nutrition and the NCD selected -Demonstrates ability to critically evaluate the sources used and their relevance to the topic -Includes comments on the application of guidelines in management and/or prevention of the selected NCD -Highlights similarities/differences in practice between US and other countries
3. Student clearly concludes the paper by discussing how the information researched on this NCD will help them in their current or future practice in the field of nutrition. Draws the paper to a sound conclusion.
4. Student has included the use of at least 5 scholarly resources to support their reaction paper.
5. Student always includes in-text citations where required. All references are cited on a separate page at the end of the paper using AMA format without error.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.